OK So.. here's the deal.. We're Hiring for a Tech Support Engineer!
Our IT service organization based in Los Angeles, CA, provides technology solutions for small professional businesses, investment companies, and we are growing, like.. a lot. What makes us thrive, is that we never forget that our clients are our focus and our employees are vital to our success.
Tired of the same 'ol job, where you feel like a robot? Dude, keep reading.
We want a Tech Support Engineer to provide monitoring, management and support services for our clients' servers and networks. Interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively, solve problems rather quickly and self-prioritization is crucial; as you will be working daily with our customers from the Receptionist to the Executives. As this is at times a field position, you may be traveling from our Santa Monica office, to client sites within fifty (50) miles; both during office hours and occasionally during off-hours when this position is 'on-call.'
You are going to be one of the All Wise and Knowledgeable Jedi-Masters, in our Empire.
- be highly organized
- be able to self-manage
- have proven written and oral communication skills
- possess an inclination for learning new technologies quickly
- have Service, Help Desk and / or NOC experience
- have three years of experience in Tech Support or related experience
- have a Valid Driver's License and a Vehicle in Good Working Condition
- Strong Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, SMTP
- Mac OS X 10.5+, good knowledge of Apple Device support
- Wireless network technologies (Ruckus, Ubiquiti)
- Microsoft IIS, Exchange, Windows, Windows Server
- iPhone, Android mobile devices
- SonicWall, Cisco, and other firewalls
- Remote access technologies (VPN, Dial-up, Terminal Services)
- Experience with Autotask or other PSA/CRM helpful
- Backup software and equipment
We beast together and feast together - and take care of our own.
We offer a terrific benefit package including health insurance with dental and optical options, a Flexible Spending Account and a customizable retirement plan. Your compensation will be based on your skills and experience, so bring us your very best!
Hit us back and email your Cover Letter and Resume with References to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your Cover Letter, tell us who your favorite comedian is, and why you picked them as your favorite.
All submissions will be held in confidence. An interview is required, so local candidates only need apply.